About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Infatuation or love?

Alright. So, it's been 3months since I wrote a blog..
Yes. 3mos. if I'm not mistaken..

I just want to share this to you..
I've known this guy for like a year BUT were not friends it's just that I knew him 'cause he's my former classmate last year..

And I honestly don't have this "mutual" feelings for him... yet.

June 18, 2010
We had an activity..
Also the day where I notice him..
Notice his eyes and his smile..
I don't know but after that said activity my feelings began to grow..

I honestly don't know how to start my day w/out seeing him..
I know it's kinda weird but it's true...
He's actually my appetizer.. (if you know what I mean)

Some of my classmates were really shock when I told them I had a crush on him.. I don't know why they reacted like that.. haha! But anyway, it doesn't matter.. What matters is.. Me and my mutual feelings for him.. :)

I don't know if it's love or just an infatuation..
But whatever it is..
I'm loving it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment