About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Carson and Richard! :D

Aaaaaa!!!! This day will be my happiest day! :D When I met carson♥ and richard at Trinoma Malls..
Me and my classmates were like.. Walking and touring around.. When we saw these cute PBB ex- housemates..

At first we had a doubt asking them for a picture.. But since it's gonna be "take it or leave it" scenery.. We asked them for some spare time taking pictures with us.. And they indeed favored us! Ü
aaaaa!!! They're so tall and handsome! really! ♥
esp. Carson of course! :D

The little conversation:
me: hi richard! Hi carson! :D
richard: hi :)
carson: *smiles*
tiff: can we take a picture with you guys?
carson: yea, sure :)
**picture moment**
roxanne: wait.. another one? :)
richard: yea.
**silence**
richard(looking at me.. Oh god! I almost passed out!lol): meron pa bang ibang Mcdo dito? Bukod sa nasa likod natin?
Me: (tulaley) ah.. oo, sa taas..
richard: okay.. thank you :)
us: thanks! bye! :D
richard and carson: *smiles*

Oh c'mon!! hahah! I almost passed out! I mean.. This two are like.. really.. down to earth..haha! yea, they really should.. they aren't that famous tho.. lol! But I love them :)

Then, we also saw.. joe, kayra, and the big guy?.. I forgot his name... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment