About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What if the man you thought will teach you how to love again.. Has a heart for your best friend? Will it hurt?

Alright.
It's 18th of May and our 7th anniversary..
No, not my boyfriend but my bestfriends :)

I enjoy this evening..
We cooked a pasta..
Then, one of my bff's bought a doughnut.
And I bought a cake! :)

We enjoy this day.. It was like another reunion with the two guys from tpc.. :)
Another group of my guy friends.. hehe..
We used to make groups when were in HighSchool.

Then, when we finished eating..
One of them open a topic about me and the "said" guy I love..
And then I was like "so? What's with him? He's not here anyway.. So, why talk about him?"
Then, he whispered to me..
"That guy is courting our best friend"

I was shocked!
Terribly shocked!
Like.. I was really shaking while I'm holding my phone.. Tweeting about happy moments..
I don't know what to say..
And suddenly my eyes became teary..
I'm trying my best to hide it from them so, I made some jokes..
And laugh at that issue..
And hopefully I did it great..

*sigh*
Ang hirap pala pag yung gusto mo may ibang gusto tapos bestfriend mo pa.. :((((((((
I can't stop the tears from falling.. :((

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFP3UzGP9Wg

No comments:

Post a Comment