About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tell me

Looking at you at distant
Waiting for the signs I've been wishing
Smiling at myself saying
"We were meant to be
Can't you see?"

(R)
Tell me you love me
Tell me you care
Tell me you wanted to to hug and kiss me all day
Tell me.. Tell me..

I was walking with my friends at the hallway
Accidentally bumped you and saw you smiling
Pumping heart, sweating hands
Am I already in heaven?
'Cause you like st. gabriel

(R)

Tell me you love me
Tell me you care
Tell me you wanted to to hug and kiss me all day
Tell me..

(B)
Days had passed
Love that did last
Wasted time
Waiting for everything to fall in their places
I will always be the girl at distant
Watching you smile
Watching the sky holding the stars

(R)
Tell me you love me
Tell me you care
Tell me you'll still be the same guy
I used to love at distance..

This is the result of my boredom!
I feel like writing a song rather than a rhyming poem.
Is it good or is it good? LOL!
You can give me some idea for the lyrics or the title itself.
If you think it's a bit vague or corny or whatsoever. :-)

P.S
Still working on the melody. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment