About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

- Put title here -

I am bored. What to do next?
Check online status?
Tweet 'til I got bored?
Watch tutorial videos on Youtube?
I swear, I'm trying my best to write something..
But these are the only words that keep on entering my mind..

jgshdgbfhncjasdfghqwerty

And these..

fgkhoiyuirofgvdsokfeorkedf

That's how bored I am. I'm not even sure if that's nonsense are words. rofl

So, since I am bored and I have got nothing to do, well that's why it is called boredom 'cause you've got nothing to do. Does that make sense? I don't know either.

Instead of giving you nonsense thoughts, I wanna share you something.
Something that is actually my life changer -- if my life really does change -- and the reason why my point of view about love, changed.

Let me start it with this....

"May sense siya kausap, infairness"
"Alam mo, matalino siya."
"He is a genius"

Those are what I got when I literally tell the world that I'm in love with an artist, almost two years ago.
All the mem'ries are still vivid from the first months to the month where I realized that it was not just an admiration nor infatuation but a thing they called, "love"

Most of you might think he's my boyfriend but he's not, he never were.
Relationship doesn't started yet but it has to end because the feelings are not mutual and I don't wanna keep on pushing myself when I know that in the end, I will just lose the battle.
Risking might take you somewhere, but giving up might actually mean new beginning.

So, what I did was, nothing. I just wanna feel how light is the feeling when you're in love and up until now, I can feel that lightness -- especially when I'm seeing him, except the teasing part, of course -- the sparkling eyes, the sweetest smiles and head over heels feeling, that is just the best.

I mentioned a while ago about how my point of view changed when I met him; first, because love is even more magical as I thought. Second, looking at the physical appearance alone might not give you the feeling of true happiness and lastly, an artist might look strange at first but if you straightly look into their eyes you can see that, there is something there.

I did not write this on purpose, I just feel like sharing. I just wanted to tell how happy I become because of experiencing this true happiness, this thing they called -- we called -- "love."

No comments:

Post a Comment