About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Bored. Survey will do.

Alright. Got this survey?
Uh-oh.. I don't know if this is really a survey or somethin'
Well, anyway.. Hope you guys should answer this too..
It's fun especially if you're bored.. lol



WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage -- water.. :p I'm not anymore drinking soda's tho..
2. last phone call -- jessica
3. last text message -- ashen
4. last song you listened to -- My number one- Paramore (okay now, it's pretty obvious I'm a fan! lol)
5. last time you cried -- aaaaaaaa..... A year ago.. haha!

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice -- NO :)
7. been cheated on -- yes.. Well, anyway.. He's an idiot so it doesn't matter..lol
8. kissed someone & regretted it -- yes! haha
9. lost someone special -- yes..
10. been depressed -- yea..
11. been drunk and threw up -- lol. no.. not yet.. haha

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. red
13. black
14. orange

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend -- yes! :D And it feels so great
16. Fallen out of love - No, cuz I didn't fall in love yet tho..
17. Met someone who changed your life -- not yet..
19. Found out who your true friends were? -- not yet
20. Found out someone was talking about you -- yeaaaa..
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list -- hahaha!! the truth is.. YES! haha! you gotta find out who he is..lol

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life -- all of them :)
24. Do you have any pets-- no.. I have none..
25. Do you want to change your name -- YES! hahaha! But it can't be it's possible..
26. What did you do for your last birthday --I sleep. haha! Mi madre don't want to celebrate it so, I've to agree with her.. Whether I like it or not..
28. What were you doing at midnight last night -- txting..
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for -- Uh.. Paramore's come back! :D
30. Last time you saw your Mother --A while ago.. I'm always seeing her. haha
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? -- None. I'm pretty contented about what's happening to my life right now..
32. What are you listening to right now - Telephone.. Man! this is so epic!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom -- No.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now -- Nothing.. ATM.. But let see later. hahalol
35. Most visited webpage -- Paramore.net
37. Nicknames -- jheng.. :)
38. Relationship Status -- Taken but available. hahalol :D
39. Zodiac sign -- taurus.
40. He or She? -- She.
41. Elementary? -- Holy Spirit Elem. School
43. High school -- New Era High School
44. Hair colour -- Brown.
45. Long or short -- Long.
46. Height -- 5'1''.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? -- yes! :)
49. Piercings -- ears, tounge, and nose.. :L
50. Tattoos -- none.
51. Righty or lefty -- lefty.. haha! WTH is that word.. Lefty uh.

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery-- No.. None..
53. First piercing -- Ears.
54. First best friend -- Regeline&&Girlie! they're both awesome! :)
55. First sport you joined -- Volleyball.
56. First vacation -- Ilocos! :D :D Awesome!
58. First pair of trainers -- OH no.. I forgot..

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating -- later! :)
60. Drinking -- later as well.. :))
61. I'm about to -- finish everything now.. :)
62. Listening to -- baby- JB awesome! :D
63. Waiting for -- me to finish this survey.. haha! creepy.. I'm waiting for myself lol

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? -- Yea.. But.. Only 2
65. Get Married? -- Yea. Well, Who wants to be an old maid? lol
66. Career? -- this should be related to what course I took :) or maybe, a model? hahalol!

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes?-- Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses? -- Hugsssss..
69. Shorter or taller? -- Taller.. But I have 2 guys.. they're not tall tho..
70. Older or Younger? -- Older. But not as older as 5 or 6 years..
71. Romantic or spontaneous? -- Spontaneous :)
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? -- Nice arms.. Cos I don't have one..lol
73. Sensitive or loud? -- Loud. :)
74. Hook-up or relationship? -- Relationship.
75. Trouble-maker or hesitant? -- None..

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger? -- No. haha! that's weird..
77. Drank hard liquor? -- yes..
78. Lost glasses/contacts -- No.. Not yet..
79. Sex on first date -- HELL NO! Who would have?
80. Broken someone's heart -- IDK.. Maybe?
81. Had your own heart broken --hahaa :)) Maybe..
82. Been arrested -- No.. I'm not a criminal. haha
83. Turned someone down -- Yea :) Many times.. So, Am I the bad person here?
84. Cried when someone died -- Oh yea.
85. Fallen for a friend? -- Yes! And I don't know how to stop..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself -- OF COURSE..
87. Miracles -- yea.. Maybe?
88. Love at first sight -- yes.. Sort of? haha
89. Heaven -- Yes.
90. Santa Claus -- haha! My mum was santa! lol
91. Kiss on the first date -- No..
92. Angels -- Yup.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? -- NO..
95. Did you sing today? -- Everytime budd!
96. Ever cheated on somebody? -- Haha! I did once, but it's kinda weird.. So, I won't do it again..lol
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? -- High school days.. 2nd year to be specific.. Uh, 'cause I want my bestfriend to comeback.. :(
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? -- October 23,2009 :(
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? -- Yes.. Cause I'm afraid of getting hurt.. So sappy. lol
100. Posting this as 100 Truths about You? --Haha! Now! A proof that I really got this from survey's on FB.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment