About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

From a wanderer..

Why people always changing their minds?
Changing their minds so fast!
Or like..
Changing something in their own body..
Or personality..

And why can't we be so contented with what we have?
Well, as for me.. As for MY own lifestyle..
I am really not so contented with what I have..
Not contented with having this or having that..
I'm kinda adventurous so I want to try everything! :)

Just like this example..


you do have a straight hair, then, you want it to become curl..
but if you have a curly hair you'll make it so straight..
haha!
Not just that..

People that have a fair complexion they want to be white?
Then, the white one.. Wanted to become fair..
So they'll try tanning..

Why if you're fat.. you'll do everything to become so skinny?
Why skinny people wanted to be fat?

Why girl wanted to be a guy?
Why other guy wanted to be a girl?

Why short people wanted to be so tall?
Why tall people wanted to become short?

Why famous artists wanted to go back being ordinary citizen?
Why ordinary citizens wanted to become famous?

Why black hair have to dye to become blonde?
Why blonde wanted to have a black hair?

Why singers wanted to be a dancers?
Why dancers wanted to be singers?

Why does people wanted to have tattoo?
While people who does have tattoo wanted it to be removed?

Why chinky eyed people wanted to have a bigger and circled eye?
While those people who blessed with a big and circle eyes wanted to have a chinky eyes?

Why some people wanted to have a piercings?
Why some people not?

I'm just wandering..

hmm.. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment