About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Brick by boring brick.. Mind Controlling?


http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2917

Alright.
The moment I saw this link I become a little curious..

It says there that Brick by boring brick is a mind controlling video..
Well, for me I can't say that isn't right.. It is his opinion, that's what he can say about the video..

Everybody can say anything they want to say.. That is they're opinions..
I just don't know why this Vigilant Citizen can say those..
I'm a bit curious..
I am not starting a fight here guys..
Since he state his perceptions..

Here's mine..

Brick by boring brick is a very meaningful song..
Alice in Wonderland inspired..
Did I say it right?
I just don't know if this really a mind controlling one..
Cuz it doesn't control mine..
Or.. I misunderstood what he wanted to say?

Anyway, Brick by boring brick is about a kid who wanted to escape from her tragic world..
And of course everyone of us wanted to be in fairytale..
I mean, to experience fairytale..
So, she's just imagining of a happy moment..
She wanted to become free..
She wanted to become somebody else and or like a fairy just like Alice..
But in the middle of the video you can see that the whole thing becomes dark..
Then, the kid starts to run because a monster (yea. whatever you call it) wanted to caught her..
And for me..
My perception to that is..
That monster represents her problems, her tragic in life, her trials, her dark side that she NEEDS to face..
The monster wanted to say to her that she cannot run from her problems..
She needs to face it and solve it with her strength and courage..

"If its not real you can't hold it in your hands..
You can't feel it with your heart..
And I won't believe it..
But if it is true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh even in the dark
And this is where I want to be"

Everyone needs to face his/her problems..
No matter how hard it is..
No matter how impossible it is to be solved..
You gotta give it a try..
And that is what I THINK the band wanted to tell us..
I mean the song..
As well as the video..

It is just a matter of believing in your own or depending on others..

It is also between the reality and the unconsciousness of the people..

I hope it helps..
And not to confuse your minds.. :)

JUST SAYIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment