About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

An old issue becoming so new now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJXiE5JjQVs

Alright. Another "satanic symbolism" from somebody..

Sayyyyy! I don't know what they want..
I don't even believe them..
I'm not being so narrow minded here or something..

I just don't want to believe them though they do have proofs..
It's just that I know the band and what ever they'll say is more important than anyone..

"I am satan and I can be a bull fighter"

Huh? I don't even believe how those words pop-out!

These sign..
\m/
every rock star using these!
So, I won't anymore be shocked if they're using it as well.
They are a rock band..
So, if this is a sign of satan..
It can also means all rock bands are satan..
And a part of Illuminati?

I will never believe anyone unless hayley or anyone in the band will say that they are a part or they are satan..

You can call me blind for not seeing those proofs but what important to me is what Paramore will be saying..

I'll remain a Paramore lover! :)
I'm a fan so I'll continue supporting them..

Whether they are this or that..

Just saying..

No comments:

Post a Comment