About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Be better than me babe.lol

Alright. I know it's so childish..
But..
What else can I do?
I'm really pissed with this stupid little girl..

She's a little xerox machine! lol
What I mean is.. She's copying everything..
No. Not actually everything..
Some.. yea. some of what I have && some of what I want..
Isn't that embarrassing?

I was actually observing her with what will she do if I did these and that..
And yes!
She copied it and I'm so pissed!!!

Alam ko naman na lahat tayo may karapatang gawin to o yun..
Pero alam mo yun NAKAKAINIS?
Yun yon..
Aaaaaa!!!
Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin pero..
Nakakaasar lang talaga..
Pero minsan..
Nakakatawa din kasi..
Alam mo yung may nagaadmire sayo..
And they want also to be like you..
But sometimes..
It's irritating..

No comments:

Post a Comment