About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Friday, April 2, 2010

Goodbye doesn't always mean forever..

Remember GOODBYE, Doesn't always mean FOREVER..

The moment I heard this song I got misty eyes.. I don't know maybe because of one of my best friends..
I missed her so much.. =(
And then I accidentally saw the date at that very moment
March 23, 2010..

5mos. ago she pass away..
I keep on asking Him, WHY?
WHY her?
Why not other?
Why not those criminals?
But still I'm the one who answered those questions..

Maybe, it's already her time..
Maybe GOD wants her to go back where she really belongs..
And then I found myself crying..
Crying so hard..

I can't explain how much I miss her..

She's a gift..
Not only for me but also for all the people who love her..

I don't know now how to move one..
My boyfriend (literally a GUY friend) told me that I should let go of her BUT for god sake! How would I do that if we became best friends for almost like 7years? =(
I don't want to throw that 7years just like that. It's hard.
Really hard.

"bud, don't forget about us! We're still here for you.. We all love her but we gotta do what's best for her and for us as well.. We have to let her go..
It's hard yea, it's never been to easy to let go of someone who already a part of you but we have to."


Those words awaken me. I realized how much she'll be happy if we do it.
If we just accept everything..
Though it's hard. I know right, but we're all be getting used to it.

And now, wherever you are my dear friend..
Thank you =(

Thank you for sharing you smile, your laughter, your sadness, your tears, & your dreams to us..

I'll never say bye 'cause I know we'll see each other again.. Maybe, not now but soon.. In the right place and in the right time..

I LOVE YOU AND I FOREVER WILL.. =)

I made this You-tube video for her..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qarHlTFCCV4

No comments:

Post a Comment