About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Casey Mania :D

I was once a fan of American Idol since season 03..
'Cause that is the season where I knew Guy Sebastian who sang my favorite song.. "Angels Brought Me Here"
Then, I continue watching it.. Except from Guy.. I don't find any interesting person right after season 03.. Then, Season 08 comes where Allison Iraheta and Adam Lambert came.. I become a big fan..

And now, another guy comes who made me really not just big but a huge huge fan of American Idol..

Casey James is from American Idol Season 09..

He's a great and amazing guitarist..
He's lovable (that's why I'm so in love with him! :) )
He's so beautiful..

What I love the most with this guy is his hair.

Simon Cowell often called him "goldilocks" because of his pretty hair! haha!
I absolutely love his eyes.. It's like an angel.. I mean, just like Andrew said.. every time he's performing then, the lights are at his back he's just like an angel.. Ü
And I thought that was true! :)

All casey fans.. Are with me! Right guys? lol

Well, anyway.. I'm hoping he'll not be eliminated because if he do.. I won't anymore watch American Idol.. lol
Just Kidding.. But seriously, I'm hoping he'll not be eliminated 'cause he's just so awesome! I LOVE HIM! :)

Let's all support him!
though, I can't vote him.. 'Cause I'm not from America. haha!lol

2 comments:

  1. naku naku. adik kay casey! kay lee naman ako. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! siyempre! :D :D :D :D Lee ka na? Mas gwapo pdin si Casey. haha

    ReplyDelete