About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Angel's Cry..

Past? It's unchangeable.. Move On..

I now definitely believe to this saying..
Noon kasi tanga pa ko, pero ngayon okay na ko..
So much better..
Namulat na ko katotohanan na mali talaga.
Maling-maling na nakipagbalikan ako sakanya, na sinabi kong mahal ko pa siya..
Nagmukha akong tanga..

Pero ngayon..
WALA NA..
I'm so much better without her..
Yes HER! (alright. I used to be a bi.. But now, I'm straight.. I decide to become straight. Confused? Don't mind me either)
I'm okay..
I'm fine and now, I can stick to my words..

Tama sila..
This is just a part of growing up..
A part of being teenager, part of maturity..
I learned from it.
At least now, I can confidently say "I MOVED ON", I need to wake up from that sweetest dream of my life and FACE reality.

The only word, I guess, that I wanted to say is that "I LOVED YOU".
And yes! we're done. I accept.
Hindi ako bitter.
I don't feel any anger. :)

Instead, I want to say Thank You..
Thank you for teaching me how to be strong, how to be a better person, and how to love forbiddenly..

Sept. 04,2005~
This must be the weirdest day ever happen to my life.. I loved a wrong person at a wrong time..

Oct.13,2005~
First day when she gave me a letter..
I found it corny but sweet..
Treasured!

SG~
This was a Combo Attack in an Online Game.. And she gave a meaning to it.. Our first names.. :)

A dolphin necklace~
This is one of the reason why I loooooovvveee dolphins.. First gift from our first monthsary..
Treasured!

The song I'll never go~
This was her first song for me.. And I wanted her to thank for that.Ü

Maniwala ka Sana~
Kanta ng PNE.. Sabi nya kasi bagay daw sa sitwasyon namin noon..

Ako'y sayo at Ika'y akin~
Madalas nyang kantahin to sa labas ng corridor habang nakaupo at nakatingin sa langit.. Emo much..

Feb.05~
Nakipagbreak ako sayo.. 'Cause I thought it isn't right..

Kahit pinagtatawanan ako ng mga kaibigan ko. Ayos lang. Kasama yun eh. Kahit sarili ko nga pinagtatawanan ko na eh.

I love you and I forever will..
Wala na rin akong hinihinging kapalit sayo..
Tapos na tayo..
Tapos na ko sayo..
Wala ng ikaw...
Wala ng TAYO.. :)

Salamat sa lahat!
I know you're already happy with your life & I'm happy for you..:)

I won't say goodbye, rather.. See you soon.

I'LL LET YOU FLY NOW MY LITTLE BUTTERFLY.
I'LL LET YOU FIND YOUR OWN HAPPINESS & FIND MINE AS WELL.

Thank you for giving me a chance to love & to be a part of you :)
Thank you and See You Soon.. SG..Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment