About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Don't kill me tonight..

Alright. I heard this song in You Tube a while ago..

This was the Back Ground song of Josh && Hayley's rare pics..
I just notice their sweetness way before they broke up..
And I wonder, why they broke up? -.-

They are the perfect couple I've ever seen..
Well, I'm not against
Jenna && Josh as well as Hayley && Chad..

It's just that they're so perfect together..
Now, I got this site info..
That they broke up because they don't want people to know them as Hayley & Josh in a relationship or something..
They do want Paramore to gain fame because of their music not because of them two..
Well, I have nothing against it..
I respect their reasons anyway..

And wanted to say best wishes for the soon Mrs. Farro..
Jenna :)
And to Josh as well..


I got this from Paramore.net
Posted by: v

This was an interview from Kerrang Magazine..
I won't be posting everything..
I'll be getting some of I think most epic questions && epic answer.. =)
Let's started out this..

On Brand New Eyes the lyrics to Looking Up – ‘could have given up so easily, I was a few cheap shots away from the end of me’ – suggest that you could have quit Paramore. With hindsight, how close do you think you were from walking away?

“Well, in hindsight, it feels a bit less dramatic than it probably really was, but I guess that’s the same with any situation. When we were writing that song it was one of the first songs we wrote for the record that wasn’t angry or mad, so when I sang the first verse to the dudes, it was almost like ‘Ahhh... deep breath... finally we can breathe’. There were a lot of things I said in the songs that I never said to the guys straight up, so when we finally wrote a song it was like, ‘Okay, good, now we can finally move on’. Those are some of my favourite lyrics ever, because it’s almost like we’d come full circle from the start of the song writing process. Now I’m so psyched when we play it every night, I feel like it’s proof that the song is so real because we’re standing up on the stage, happier than we’ve ever been.



Songs like Playing God suggest that you’re no-one’s pushover now...

“Playing God took on a different area of frustration where it had more to do with my faith. I felt really judged and I was feeling like people didn’t know me, and they don’t want to know me. I felt like everyone was looking at me like I was less than them.”


You recently went public about your former three year relationship with Josh Farro. Why was it so important to you both to keep that relationship a secret in the first place?

“What’s funny about it is that it became a bigger deal for us than it would have been if it had been out the whole time. Really it was about us being in control of one aspect of out crazy lives, Being really young we were totally dumb and didn’t know what we were doing and we were, like, ‘Let’s now tell anyone, let’s keep it a secret’. But then it became such a burden. It sucked because we couldn’t be ourselves. I was 16 years old, and it was so stupid: we weren’t in high school, we were away from our parents, and yet we were still putting all these weird rules on our lives because of other people.”


So there’s no awkwardness between you now?

“No. Josh and I are better friends than we would have ever been just dating each other. And in writing songs we just have a connection that you don’t find with anyone else.”


What’s the craziest rumour you’ve read about yourself online?

“it’s still the ‘Hayley is pregnant’ rumour. That’s been going on since our band ever started. Apparently I’ve been pregnant at least five different times that I didn’t know about! It’s nuts! The last time I heard it was about nine months ago, So I guess I’d have had the kid by now! Someone was saying, ‘Yeah, Hayley’s pregnant and all the guys from New Found Glory are coming to Tennesee to aid in her pregnancy’. And then I was getting engaged and married – it was just crazy.”


Speaking of New Found Glory, what has Chad brought to your life?

“Without being super detailed, I definitely feel I can be 100 per cent myself with Chad. If I’m having a shitty day because something happened on tour, even if I can’t put it to words, he gets it, because he’s been there. The coolest thing is that we’re friends and we love each other. I don’t know what I would have done without him when I really didn’t have any of the other guys in the band to talk to.”


No regrets then that you didn’t go through college or got a more normal job?

“No. I don’t think I would make it in college, I think I’d be awful at that. Regret is useless, I don’t regret anything.”

And that's it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment