About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Paramore and Linkin Park fan. I still support OPM. I always do.

Stop this song..

Music lover.
This is my life.
And I won't be able to give up on this.

Red has been my ultimate favorite color. For me, it stands for passion and dedication.

I am also a band lover..
Especially, Paramore..
They're cool, awesome,funny,excellent,dedicated..
The personality that this band have is being humble..
And that is the main reason why this band stand out for me.. They know how to jive-in to their fans..
They know how to appreciate..
So they are my number one =)

I can describe myself to you as an extraordinary..
(not the one with a third eye's or sixth sense or something)
what I mean is.. I can be as lovable as teddy bears..
I can also be as dangerous as fire..
I can be your best-est friend and worst-est enemy..

Follow me and let us start a new relationship out of this :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Can love really conquers all?

I was once in love with this guy.. He's the perfect guy for me.. A prince for a waiting princess as they say, he cares for me, he loved me, he's the one every girls looking for.. I experience fairytale since the day I met him..
I feel heaven every time he'll be touching my hand, my heart beats so fast the moment he's around..

He treated me like I'm the luckiest girl in town, he's always making a joke just to see me smile whenever I'm sad, He's just so perfect for me.. But not with me..

A month before my high school graduation, I was shocked by his coldness to me.. What I mean is he's not anymore talking to me.. I asked his friends and they all answer me the same stupid answer.. "we don't know, sorry"

I was so depressed.. I don't even have a single idea what I did for him not to talk to me..

And then one day, a concern friend told me everything.. every single detail..

She said "he fell for you.. he couldn't explain it but he thought there's something special between the two of you.. But you hurt him.."

I ask her how did I hurt him?

Did I hurt him?
Did I did something stupid to hurt his feelings?
Am I the bad person here?

I don't know..
There's no idea inside me..
So I ask my friend..

HOW?

"for having an affair to someone else.. He loves you so much.. You're the last girl who made him laugh so hard since he broke up with his girl"


Alright. I made him laugh, I made him smile, I made him happy..
Is that all the reason why he fell in love with me?
Why does he have reasons?

Graduation day..

My friend planned for a short talk for me and for him..
But she fail..
This guy doesn't want to talk to me.. ANYMORE

I got hurt...
I mean, he's so important to me..
I began to love him..
He became a part of me..
But he refused to.

I know it's my fault..
I'm having an affair to someone else but he let me do that..
I thought he doesn't like me that's why I decide to have an affair to someone else..

I just don't want be called like "assuming" or something..
I should have take the risk..
There's no wrong in doing that anyway..
But I let myself be afraid in doing it.

I'm stupid..
I'm numb..
I'm insane..

I should let him speak for his self!
In the first place, I should believe for what he says not for others'

I sacrifice everything to have him back..
To have his feelings back..
I give everything up..
My friends..
My own happiness..

Now I know..
Love can really conquers all..
Though not all relationship has a happy ending..
Some times you got to make it happen..

He's my number one..
He's my hero..
He's my prince..
He's the only one for me..
He's my only exception..
He's everything for me..

But now he's just a dream..
He's my beautiful nightmare..

And I will never admit that I loved you..

No comments:

Post a Comment